Thursday, December 31, 2009

19. Finally, final presentation

It was a sunny Wednesday, I woke up with the sound of the birds...
Ok I was trying to be funny. I did not woke up with the sound of the birds.
First I woke up with the sound of my alarm which is very annoying.
Then Nil called, she asked if I am coming to breakfast or not.
This happens every morning, every morning we call each other and ask each other if we are going to breakfast or not.
Every time we convince each other to go to breakfast.
It is a very good habit to go to breakfast because it makes you more energetic and you go to every lecture by the help of breakfast.
Then Ayşe texted me about out meeting at 8.00 am in the cafeteria so I had no excuse to spend more time in the bed.
I got out of the bed and got ready and run to the cafeteria.
Nil was waiting for me and no one was there so I took an açma and coffee and then Ayşe and Bahar came.
They also got their açmas and coffee and our meeting started.
Everything was clear and fine, we have gone through for the last time and then we were ready.
After NS we went to the English class.
First there was the Truman Show presentation.
They were really nice and actually watching them made calm because I realize that there nothing to be worry about, we are going to stand there and we are going present what we have prepared.
It was our turn.
We made a good start I guess.
I tried to slowed down myself according to Sonja's advices.
Everyone in our group was aware of what they were doing and did not become nervous.
Therefore I think we made a very good presentation.
Just a small confession; we managed to meet more for our practice presentation but although we could not meet a lot, we were well organized and we did our best.
Thanks to my teammates for being nice all the time and my friends for listening us with respect...

No comments:

Post a Comment