Thursday, December 24, 2009

12.You can leave your hat on...

If you watched the movie you might understand the title but if you didn't let me tell you the topic of this post: it is going to be about the movie called "The Full Monty".
That movie will be the topic of our final presentation. I watched it on a Sunday night at our Information Center. I learned something because of this movie (thank you very much Ayşe, again), we could watch some movies online in campus by using Information Center's website. I couldn't believe this until I managed to open the movie. Also I thought that I can only watch it at the Information Center but then Ayşe told me that I can watch it everywhere at campus so it was a little funny. I couldn't watch the last 10 minutes on Sunday night and I was wondering what happened at the end and then Ayşe told me that I can watch it everywhere so after NS I went to my room and watch the end.

It was a very sincere movie. It was not like the Hollywood movies. Even though it is hard to understand the accents, if you get the jokes it became very funny. I don't know how classify this movie (please don't say, then don't classify it let it stay alone) but it is separated easily from the other 'funny' movies.

For our final presentation I will again present the characters but also this time rather than symbols I will be presenting the background of the script writes and the director so that we could make an overall glance on the movie and we could find an answer to this question: "Why those guys used gender issues rather then other popular topics?" .

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the film, it's really one of my favourites. There are so many serious issues along with the great humour.

    I'm looking forward to the presentation!

    ReplyDelete