Thursday, December 24, 2009

14. How I feel about Billy Elliot

Billy Elliot. I watched this movie 8 years ago and I felt very sad about it. I don't know how to explain my feelings but I definitely remember how I feel about Billy. I just can't bear what he has gone through and I thought that this is not fair.

He was just a boy who has passion and a dream. It was very hard understand why his father accept him as he is. I always think that fathers and mothers love their children as they are, nothing will change this. Well maybe if the children is lying or stealing or because of any other bad thing that they did the parents want to warn the children or maybe punish them but they won't deny their child.

During those 8 years I changed a lot but I don't know I just can't feel very comfortable about Billy Elliot. Maybe because I was very young that movie had big effects on me but I can't predict my reaction to this movie.

I will watch it again anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment