Wednesday, December 30, 2009

18. Our final presentation

I don't understand why I am out of luck.
I don't like to be a whiner but I guess I should do it this time.
My close friends know that I am not the luckiest person in the world but I am thankful for everything I have and I good coincidence that I have gone through.
However, when I miss the boat or shuttle for a stupid reason I feel sad.
You might say that these are very little things but when it happens all the time, I feel bad.
So, what is the relation between my luck and Eng 101 presentations, let me tell you.
Our practice presentation was on December 9, which was the next day of my birthday.
I am not a celebration kid but come on, no one wants to work on a homework or a presentation during their birthday.
I did not mention this or complain about this because I had wonderful teammates. I told them about this issue 1 month before the presentation and they accepted to work on the presentation before that day. Our presentation was ready 2 days before the due date.
For the final presentation everything was the same.
I had my high school reunion before the presentation day, which means I was out, I had fun, I saw my friends together. (You might say you could go and see time later but it is not the same, everyone goes to different schools, lots of them are studying abroad so that night was also important for me.)
Anyways, I came back to school at 00.30 and I met Ayşe. We were almost done but we had to add some pictures and talk about some details. I went to her study room, everything was wonderful, we had music and also water. So we started to work. It was 3.30 am when I was leaving and Ayşe was saying that I am going to practice more.
I hope everyone will love our presentation and it would worth...
I know from high school, sleeping is not the most important thing, you could live without it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment