Friday, December 25, 2009

16. Mini Christmas Concert

Today I went to the mini Christmas concert at Information Center and it was very nice. I always wanted to talk aloud at the Information Center because I was wondering how it will be like. Last week we stayed until 21.30 and we managed to speak aloud. It was very nice to speak aloud there.

But today it was totally different. I watched a little video, a boy was playing a flute at Information Center and it was magical. Today I listened the choir and it was also magical. They put a Christmas tree behind them. Little girls were running around while they were singing and two of the girls wore princess dresses so they looked like angels. There was hot wine with cinnamon and it was also very nice. I liked the new year lights at Information Center.

So overall it was very nice to be there. I didn't know all the songs but I enjoyed it a lot. I hope there will be more activities like this one so that we could spread our happiness around.

1 comment: