Thursday, December 24, 2009

11.Into The Wild

I watched the movie called "Into The Wild".
I have lots of comments and dozens of ideas about the movie but I don't know, I am afraid to be misunderstood.
Anyways, I don't want to write "oh everyone should watch this movie, it has lots of important things and bla bla bla" but, (here comes the but) there is a quote that I would like to mention which is:
“Happiness only real when shared.”
Sometimes people use these kind of slogans in the advertisements and we make fun of them.
We shouldn't do that because this is so true...

I feel very happy when somebody share his/her happiness with me because some people only share their sadness.
I think we should share our happiness too so that people around us also become happy.


P.S.: I realized that I used so many "I" in this post, I am not a selfish person but I used lots of "I" in this post. (Should I use "I"?)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, here you should definitely use I! ;-))

    It's nice of you to share your happiness here. :))

    ReplyDelete