Monday, January 4, 2010

24. Anything

It is getting late.

I was sitting and trying to prepare a poster for proj102 and I finished it.
I was at one of my friend's room.
I said goodbye to her and left.
I got out and I saw that everywhere was white.
I went back and told about the snow.

We were very happy.
Then I got out again.
I went to my room.
I opened the window.
I had cookies and milk.
I started to listen music.
I was watching the snow.
Everything was fine.
Then I realized that I was just sitting.
"I am not growing anymore, I am getting old."
Last year when I saw the first snow, I was solving a physics problem in class and I didn't wait for the break.
I just got out and played with the snow.

Now, I am still sitting inside. I feel cold.

2 comments:

  1. The snow is so beautiful...I wasn't expecting it since there is none in Beşiktaş...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even my mom couldn't believe that we have snow here.
    She was in Beykoz which snows a lot also but even there it wasn't like this.

    ReplyDelete