Saturday, January 2, 2010

22. The end

If you have the song called "The End of the World" from Skeeter Davis, please listen it while reading this very short entry.

I don't like the ends and neither the starts. If you are starting something first you try to get used to it and then you get used to it and everything becomes "normal". When I started to the university, I ignored the idea that it is a start so I get over it very easily. I was pretending that it is a kind of continuity of the high school and I was feeling very comfortable.

I was very happy.

Then I realize that I get used to the university and this was not very easy face with because now I am aware of that everything has an ending. Therefore these 'pink' days will over soon. If we are happy then those days will pass by even faster.

It is the last week of the first semester and it will be the last week of the university soon.

So I guess I will never get used to be getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment