Monday, January 4, 2010

25. RadyoSU

I hope everyone is aware of that Sabancı University has a radio.
Like my fellow Ayşe, I and one my friend Nil are have a program.
Ayşe is the owner of the program called "İzlenen Nağmeler".
This program is between 21.00-22.00 every Thursdays.

Our program is called "Gece Kaleydoskobu Bahçesi".
I guess you think that it is a very interesting name and you are right this name has a story.
I hope everyone is familiar with the channel "TRT Çocuk".
This channel is for the kids and the ones who feel like kids.
In that channel there is a program called "Gece Bahçesi" and when I watch that program I feel very patient and peaceful.
Also I hope everyone is familiar with the toy called kaleidoscope.
We combined these two peaceful and colorful ideas and this is how the "Gece Kaleydoskobu Bahçesi" is born.

If you would like to listen it, go to www.radyosu.org and click "canlı dinle" then it will open.
You can listen us every Mondays at 20.00 o'clock.
Like dear Can, if you want to call and ask for a song for your beloved ones you are welcome.
If you are calling from the campus it is: 9475 and outside from the campus: 0216 483 94 75.

Lots of different songs and surprises are waiting for you... just one click.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elif!
    I am very happy now :D
    My programme is famous! Ratings will increase now!
    Well, you know it is preparation term, we will be proffesionals next term and everybody will know RadyoSU :D
    And i am very pleased that there is Label called Ayşe :D Kisses! See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some ideas, wait for them....

    ReplyDelete