Friday, November 13, 2009

6. The Secret

I don't know why I wrote "THE SECRET" but it is not a secret that I have fraternal twin sister :)
Because we don't look alike very much, it takes some time to convince that we are actually twins.
I don't know how to explain this but, we are totally different. I mean if I am white, she is black.
There is a huge gap between us but it is not in a bad way. I love her, she loves me and we always respect to each other.

Anyways, we ordered pizza and we were about to eat it. Then one of our friend realized our photos on my sister's table.
In the photo, we were 5 years old and we were dressed the same. I was taller than her, my hair is lighter than her hair and we look like strangers. Our friend said that "I couldn't decide which one of you were adopted." Then she looked at us, suddenly said that "I think both of you were adopted, it must be a joke that you should be twins." It was very funny at that moment. Then my twin sister said that this could be a very popular Reality Show like The Truman Show.

This is another eng 101 related and not related post.

PS: I am definitely sure that now everyone's working for the first math midterm but I just wanted to write this. Good luck everyone.

3 comments:

  1. A twin? Wow! Does she also go to SU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEESSS :)
    Would you like to see her? I really want to know what you think like, "oh you look like each other" or "oh you don't even look like sisters" etc etc

    ReplyDelete