Saturday, May 8, 2010

please come back 'the blogging spirit'

Although we have only 3 weeks left I am still hopeful about 'the blogging spirit' to come back.
Before the maths exam one of my friends called me and I was shocked because she supposed to be in US but she made a surprise and she came early. I was just happy. She made my day. Then I had the maths exam and it was pretty bad and it was my fault, I couldn't remember the things that I supposed to remember.
Last but not least, right after the maths exam I met Ayşe and we worked on our presentation and be prepared for our presentation because IT WILL BE WONDERFUL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great! Can't wait to see it!!

    (And I can't wait to read your upcoming posts...) ;))

    p.s. sorry about the exam :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on elif, go for it.. on my mind, blogging equals elif.

    ReplyDelete