Sunday, March 7, 2010

4. It is all about the research paper, nothing special really.

I would like to write a research paper about the option three: adolescence.
I think this is not a surprise for especially Sonja and Can because I am acting as an adolescent lately.
If I do my work good then I could understand myself better.
As a result this research process will be very beneficial for me.
Since I will be analysing various aspects of adolescent identity formation in coming of age film(s) and/or novel(s) of my choice, do I need to decide those film(s)/or novel(s) by tomorrow?
That is it for now, have a good Sunday evening or have a good time whenever you read this post.

3 comments:

  1. A very good rationale...if I follow that rationale, then I should write a research paper about option 3 as well :))

    Yes, it would be best if you could pin down which materials you will be analysing...it helps me to guide you better, and gives you a focus for your research.

    You have a good Sunday evening as well.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning to choose adolescence too because of this reasons...
    I remember that we talked about adolescent-term is lasting until 21 year old.
    So i have 2 years more with full of unbalances and tides . Pff :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, thanks elif for writing my name in the label of this post, I have been honoured and that made me feel like I am an important person.

    secondly, your current (but you have dealt with some issues so I say), your recent situation is nothing to do with adolescence. people are always having trouble or let's say difficulty in anything in life. ALMOST (that word is for Sonja:)) all the people are likely to be blue sometimes and somehow.

    So, after all your recent behaviour, I do not see you as a pensive, fickle, moron adolescent. You are honestly a wonderful person. Keep that in mind.

    And good luck for your research paper.

    ReplyDelete